Facility Tip Fees
- Dump Fees for C&D (House debris materials like wood,
concrete, metal, sheetrock, roofing)Up to 100 lbs $12.00
101 lbs to 400 lbs $23.00
401 lbs to 600 lbs $33.75
601 lbs to 800 lbs $44.50
801 lbs to 1,000 lbs $97.00 per ton
- Dump Fees for C&D (Non-recyclables) $150.00/Ton
- Clean Wood $47.00/Ton
- Clean Brush/Yard Debris $11.00/yard
- Dirty Brush/Land Clearing Debris $51.00/Ton
- Stumps $25.00/yard
- Clean uncontaminated Dirt/Rock/Sod $10.25/Ton
- Unprepared Concrete/Asphalt $15.25/Ton
(Pieces with metal/rebar/and or over 2’ x 2’)
- Prepared Concrete/Asphalt $9.25/Ton
(Pieces free of ¼” + metal and/or under 2’ x 2’)
- Scrap Metal (No tanks, tires, ECT.) No Charge
- Truck Camper $250.00/minimum
- Camper Trailer (with title) $350.00
- Camper Trailer (with title) $450.00
- Unloading Fee (with signed waver) $20.00
$12.00 Minimum Disposal Fee
» If loads are mixed categories the entire load will be charged at the higher sort price.
» Loads containing appliances or tires will have additional charges.
» Enter facility off of SE Airport Lane.
» Stop at scale for weight and check in at window for inspection and directions to disposal area.
» Return to scale for weight.
» For any materials coming from a demolition project or a commercial project, you must submit an asbestos survey prior to disposal. Loads will be rejected without this survey.
» All material must be free of asbestos, lead paint, and hazardous waste or they will be rejected.
» Please call our office if you have questions.
Liquids of any kind, paint, aerosol cans etc.
Electronics, light bulbs, car batteries
Asbestos or lead paint
We are a licensed, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, Material Recovery and Recycling Facility. We endeavor to follow the DEQ regulations as closely as possible. Therefore all loads of materials brought into our facility are subject to inspection by our trained staff. Please cooperate with their direction.
Effective June 2018
All Prices are subject to change with fluctuating markets.