Facility Tip Fees
- Dump Fees for C&D (House debris materials like wood,
concrete, metal, sheetrock, roofing)
Up to 100 lbs $11.00
101 lbs to 400 lbs $22.00
401 lbs to 600 lbs $32.00
601 lbs to 800 lbs $43.00
801 lbs to 1,000 lbs $93.00 per ton
- Dump Fees for C&D (Non-recyclables) $150.00/Ton
- Clean Wood $45.90/Ton
- Clean Brush/Yard Debris $10.25/yard
- Dirty Brush/Land Clearing Debris $51.00/Ton
- Stumps $25.00/yard
- Clean uncontaminated Dirt/Rock/Sod $10.25/Ton
- Unprepared Concrete/Asphalt $15.25/Ton
(Pieces with metal/rebar/and or over 2’ x 2’)
- Prepared Concrete/Asphalt $9.25/Ton
(Pieces free of ¼” + metal and/or under 2’ x 2’)
- Scrap Metal (No tanks, tires, ECT.) No Charge
- Truck Camper $250.00/minimum
- Camper Trailer (20’ & under with title) $350.00
- Camper Trailer (21’ & over with title) $450.00
- Car/Truck vehicle/or frame with title $150.00/minimum
- Unloading Fee (with signed waver) $20.00
$11.00 Minimum Disposal Fee
» If loads are mixed categories the entire load will be charged at the higher sort price.
» Enter facility off of Airport Lane.
» Stop at scale for weight and check in at window for inspection of material.
» Proceed to disposal area.
» Return to scale for weight.
» Pay at window (those with accounts will be billed).
» All material must be free of Asbestos, lead paint, and hazardous waste.
Effective January 2017
All Prices are subject to change with fluctuating markets.